1. The vision is to develop citizens of sacrificial character who are well educated, hardworking, and patriotic.
2. It focuses on educational excellence by engaging students through new strategies to attain their educational goals.
1. NKIC College strives to provide high-quality, affordable, and accessible higher education.
2. It supports academic learning centered through quality teaching initiatives, professional development, and integration of learning technology and by providing accurate information.
3. The College offers comprehensive educational opportunities that support economic development and are relevant and responsive to the needs of society, including career, general, skillful training, and professional development.
1. The College will provide an environment that cultivates student learning and success through sound education.
2. Programs, activities, and services will create a welcoming and inclusive environment that promotes respect for diverse cultures, backgrounds, and points of view.
3. To encourage an understanding of the history of Nepal, civic responsibilities, love of the country, and willingness to defend it.
4. We will seek private, public, and international resources and new technologies and utilize to achieve the college’s mission and goals.